Facilities Engineer – Senior/Advisor Level:
Admiral Permian Resources is currently accepting resumes for a Senior/Advisor level Facility Engineering position. Duties may include but not be limited to production facility, pipeline, compression system, scada, water disposal facility, and water treatment facility design. This position will include supervisory responsibilities as well as cost tracking, AFE creation, and overall project management.
- Position is located in Admiral Permian Resources’ Midland, Texas Corporate Office.
- Preferably, candidate would currently reside in the Permian Basin.
- BS in engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, or Civil).
- 5+ years of facility engineering experience with strong compression background.
- Delaware Basin experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have a high proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Excel, Promax, Spotfire, etc.
- Ability to work with multi-functional teams and prioritize and track projects.
- Capable of working effectively with minimum supervision in a multidiscipline team environment.
If interested, please submit both resume and reference list to Careers@AdmiralPermian.com
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.